My Cape Epic Partner

In September 2009, I put out a few tongue in cheek posts trying to use the Cape Epic to entice Specialized into a spot on to Stumpjumper Trail Crew. Offering a chance to ride the Cape Epic was not enough for getting people such as Mike Sinyard, Ned Overend and a host of others into supporting the bid. Well tough - they missed out, and a local Specialized rider, Mike, is joining me on the Cape Epic. His a fantastic partner to have as he completed the Epic in 2009 and is a great all round athlete. I am going to battle to stay with him on the Epic and I feel very privileged being able to ride with someone I know and whose a genuine all round good guy!

I will be switching posts to a new website which focuses commuting and how its going to help in a race such as the Cape Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment