COME RIDE THE CAPE EPIC



The Stumpjumper Trail Crew! - What a fantastic initiative from Specialized! This is a company which is always on the cutting edge be it with bikes or equipment. Now they’re taking on the whole area of social media, recognizing that the internet has changed everything. It’s not about superhero stars who ride mountain bikes. It’s actually about you and me, and about everybody who enjoys mtb’s.

Here are some simple reasons why I want to be on the Specialized Trail Crew:

1) Mike Sinyard – You’re a hero. According to my calculations you hit the big 60 in 2010! Why not celebrate by riding the 2010 Cape Epic with me. You’re a little older than me, but, hey, probably a hell of a lot fitter.

2) If I get onto the Stumpjumper Trail Crew, I’ll give Specialized an entry into the Cape Epic as my riding partner.

3) Entries are rare as hen’s teeth and I hear Lance is riding in 2010.

4) If Mike or some Specialized nominated rider is not available, the slot as my partner in the Cape Epic is open to any Specialized fan who meets the qualifying criteria. The criteria is - Get me onto the Specialized Trail Crew!

Over the next few weeks I’ll tell you exactly why I should be on the Specialized Trail Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment